"I hate it": Trump and lawmakers react to tragic photo of migrant father and daughter - CBS News

  1. "I hate it": Trump and lawmakers react to tragic photo of migrant father and daughter  CBS News
  2. Father and daughter drown in Rio Grande trying to cross border  USA TODAY
  3. 'I told him not to' go, mother of drowned Salvadoran migrant laments  Reuters
  4. ‘Trump is responsible’: Democrats, celebrities and activists react to photo of drowned father and toddler  The Independent
  5. 'They died in each other's arms': El Salvador to bring home bodies of dad, daughter who drowned  USA TODAY
  6. View full coverage on Google News
"I hate it": Trump and lawmakers react to tragic photo of migrant father and daughter - CBS News "I hate it": Trump and lawmakers react to tragic photo of migrant father and daughter - CBS News Reviewed by Geeky Gadgets on 20:35 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent

Common People's Blog. Powered by Blogger.